Thursday, September 15, 2011

Achoo!! Excuse me.

I've got a little cold, so if you'll please excuse the sneezes and sniffles, I would appreciate it. :) I don't have much on my mind right now (thankfully, because it's pretty stuffy up there). I thought I'd just post some fun pictures of our summer.

Our dear, wonderful friends Mike, Laura, and Rachael came for a visit in August and we went fishing at an uncle's pond. The kids caught their first fish. It was really fun and funny, especially when Rachael chased Andrew's Bumbo seat down the hill and "fished" it out of the water. :) I just had to mention it Rachael! :D





The kids and I also went to a local park a few weeks ago and had so much fun together. It's so nice to be able to take my kids out for a relaxing, albeit hot day at the park. They are usually so good and play really well together (at least in public). ;)













Finally, I wanted to post some pictures of us just being goofy and having fun here at home. Trust me! Every day is not just a happy, fun-filled, playful, laughter-filled, relaxing kind of day around here, but we're working on it. ;D I also threw in a couple pictures of our favorite (and only) dog, Bela. If you're wondering why I spelled it wrong, don't worry. I intentionally spelled her name this way because that's the Portuguese way to say "beautiful". I did this to remind us of our sweet relatives who are missionaries in Brasil. :)




Well, that's all I know tonight!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Amanda, thanks. :P Cute post starting from the third paragraph downward. ;P Hope you feel better soon! Looking forward to seeing you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S.- I love Abigail's shirt in the second-to-last pic. :)

    ReplyDelete