Friday, February 12, 2010

Why am I joining the thousands, or dare I say millions who feel the need to write about themselves, their families, or their home happenings. Things that may hold no interest whatsoever for anyone other than themselves?

I guess I need an outlet. As a mama to four young children, I sometimes feel a need to make sure I can think and "speak" more than "this is a blue block", "clean up those toys before you get more out" , "do you need to go potty", "no jumping on the couch", etc.

It's wonderful being a wife and mother! But it's also nice to relax in the evening after children are laying down and remember what it feels like to be beyond preschool! Hmmmm . . . somehow though . . . I wonder if I'll end up writing mostly about . . . Nah! : )

Well, here goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment